Tuesday, January 16, 2007

*snork*

I think Heather's cure for the common cold gave me one. My throat is all ouchy, I'm all sinus drainy, and I wanna stay in bed for the next 4 days. I love me some Stars hockey games in person, but DAMN! can't they keep it a touch warmer in that stupid AAC?

Ahhh, but it was a sweet game.

On a completely different front, I got chewed out by the boy this morning. Turns out someone doesn't like things left on the windshield of his car. Hells bells, man! How was I supposed to know? Granted, with his line of work, he's got a small reason to be paranoid of stuff like that. I mean, he has been followed into his parking lot at work by a guy with a gun. Needless to say, I will never be doing that again. Guess I need to get his official mailing address. See, when I was listening to the sermon for the 2nd time Sunday morning, I decided to write him a little note. Nothing errant or "unchurchy" in it either. I will not defile the sacred space (another foamy-ism). How else was I supposed to get the letter to him? All is well though. He called me later to apologize for getting a little ranty (not his word). I slept quite well after that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I hate it when guys go off on you for something you had absolutely no idea about! At least he called to apologize...otherwise someone would be getting a well deserved kick in the shins!

Anonymous said...

Megan says-
Boys are stoopid. I just try to remember that and let that stuff roll off my back. Water, duck, you know the drill.