Tuesday, January 16, 2007

drat and damnation

New slow as molasses guy is going to quit. There goes my ever getting out of work at a decent time again. Doesn't he realize that I need him to be here, no matter how slowly he works, so I only have one job to do? C'mon, they just started trying to train me on one more thing tonight! I'm not that good/dedicated of a worker! Well, actually I am. Drat. Why do I feel the need to constantly over-achieve and accomplish more than they expect me to? Oh ya, because I'm a 6 (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerology for the stupid reason). I didn't plan it that way; I wish I could've been a 3. Anywho, I'm tired, and I think it shows. Gotta go see if my retic is ready.

And thanks to the H-bomb for an AWESOME afternoon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gah! I can't believe he's wussing out already!! That sucks nards dudette! I shall keep my fingers crossed that someone new comes along who's willing to stick with it...or you get a day shift or you get another job with a day shift.