Friday, May 30, 2008

SICK

Okay kids, it's that time again. Time for the naughty mouse to have a little time to rant. Thank you in advance for your patience.

I'm sick of not being able to eat.
I'm sick of not being able to drink without hurting my stomach.
I'm sick of not being able to go out with my friends for these reasons.
I'm sick of my incision sites not healing well.
I'm sick of working too much for too little appreciation.
I'm sick of my cat eating my flip flops and kleenex boxes.
I'm sick of all my close friends going through tough times.
I'm sick of weeding the front flower bed and having the weeds return immediately.
I'm sick of hospital bills.
I'm sick of lots of things.

I really don't know how I'm gonna handle work for the next two weeks. The Mayboy is gone to China. He's only been gone 3 days, and things here already suck. I miss him. I want him to come back soon--and bring me something fun! I am running low on my blooming tea....

No comments: