Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lost

No, I don't even watch it, but if one more person mentions the two hour finale!!! I think I'll spew. That could also be because I'm still having troubles eating and drinking--more so drinking. I guess I'm having one of the bad days, but I'm sick to death of taking a sip of tea and having it do somersaults in my stomach. When will it end???

Okay, thanks for the rant reading. I did have one fun thing happen today. I was sitting at the microscope when one of our couriers came over to me with this shit-eating grin on his face. My first thought is, Oh hell, what did he do this time? Surprisingly, he came over to compliment me on how good I look lately! It was so awesome! Definitely one of the best things that has happened to me in a long while. It really is the little things that make me happy. =) Funny thing was that he went up to a co-worker first and said something to the effect of "is it just me or has she lost A LOT of weight?" To know this guy makes it even funnier! What a sweetie! Forty pounds down, quite a few to go....

Okay, I think I've stayed up long enough after eating my piece and a half of sliced turkey breast. I'm going to read myself to sleep. Whoot! Everyone should really read Peter Sagal's Book of Vice. It's freaking hilarious!

No comments: