Thursday, December 14, 2006

what a couple of days

There's nothing like becoming acquainted with your work facility's bathroom floor. No, I didn't fall or anything typically me like that. Nope. It was all thanks to either bad food or super sucky cramps. I was happily working with dog urine one minute and in a cold sweat wanting to hurl the next. I'm glad I work in a medical facility where everything is clean, and the people are even cleaner. Otherwise, I don't think I would've been comfortable worshipping the porcelain god.

And speaking of bathroom things.... When I was getting ready to come over to mother's for laundry day, I walked into my bedroom to get the new flannel sheets. Thomas looked all guilty (like normal, I guess) and I got a whiff of something smelly. I looked at him and asked him if he went poopy in my bedroom. What? Don't you talk to your cats? Anyway, when he didn't answer me, I noticed that there was a smudgy trail from when I'd gone to take out the trash. Yes, obviously I walked through something and tracked it into my house. Beautiful. Stupid neighborhood cats. At least it wasn't one of my cats defiling my sacred space.

And in regards to the prior post, all is well with me and the boy. He's got stuff to go through and work out and all that mess, but he and I are fine. I do love him like mad. =)

No comments: