Friday, December 29, 2006

must...wake...up...

Good Lord. I'm soooooooooooo sleepy. It's 1:39am, and I'm at work. I had trouble sleeping amen I got home today, so finally about pm, I took the herbal supplement thing with melatonin in it. Lesson learned: do not take said supplement later than, oh, say 9-10am. I was okay until I sat at the microscope. I can't get 4 samples read without nodding off. As I type this, I am waiting for the coffee maker up here at work to finish the pot I'm brewing. Mmmmm, coffee! I'm really glad we've got the Coffee Mate singles in amaretto since the coffee itself is just ordinary. Maybe I'll bring up one of the six bags of Starschmucks coffee I got for Christmas. That would rock! Ooh, it just beeped. Lemme go check it... ... ...

Oh heavenly caffeinated beverage with that scrumptious aroma. How I do love thee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor thing!! I feel for ya miss....being tired sure does suck big hairy monkey nards! I too find myself thankful for coffee this morning....since I took 2 darvocet's last night! Blast! The only bad thing is that the cafeteria only had regular flavored coffee mate...but I think my co-worker has pumpkin spice...*drool*