Saturday, December 09, 2006

Saturday night's alright...

...except for a killer headache. Okay, maybe not a killer. That was a few weeks ago. I'm at work killing time waiting for an elisa (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ELISA for more info). I hate waiting! I do have one more slide to read, but I figure I've got an hour or so left to take care of it.

I felt guilty. I just read the slide. Of course it was negative. Just like everything else tonight. Arrgh! If I'm gonna spend hours working with poop, I wanna see some parasites darnit! I did find some giardia cysts in one sample, but only one positive out of 26 samples? That means that people in this state are actually doing a good job of using preventitive measures to keep their pets healthy (Heartguard, Revolution, and the like--I recommend you use them if you have pets). Anywho...

Ah, 30 more minutes until I can leave. I guess I should see if I can help out the other people. They tend to help me when I am overworked. Of course all I want to do is go home and take some serious advil-like pain drug. I should have never had that venti peppermint mocha. Stupid head. Enough with the uber boring post. I promise to be more on the ball next time.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

So whatever happened to referenced boy of Monday, October 30, 2006
"Gosh!" posting?