Tuesday, December 19, 2006

19.5

No, it's not the score to my most recent Cosmo test. I actually can't remember the last time I took one anyway. That is the number of hours I slept between Sunday and Monday. Dang! I got home after dinner (after Lessons and Carols) and was in bed at 10:30pm. I didn't get out of bed until 6pm today. Holy crap! That's a long time in bed. I think I needed it though. For the few in my preense Sunday monrning at church, I had to apologize for my behavior. Between rehearsal and the service, I started crying and just couldn't stop. It wasn't really over anything in particular. I think it was just from being so farking tired. I even left in the middle of the service. Kudos to the H-bomb for keeping me sane on the drive home. I got just about 2 hours of a nap before I had to be back at church. What a day!

Okay, maybe I can update more later, but I've got to get back to the wonderful world of pet urine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for sleep! I did a good thing and cancelled my patient visits in case I'm contagious, and I even opted out of the free lunch @ Olive Garden for the christmas party here @ work. I'm going to the doc so be proud of me. Ok, back to attempting to chart....glad you are feeling better!!!