Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Who is Shaqua?

So a few times this week I've gotten really weird calls on my cell phone. The first time someone called asking for Shaqua. I didn't worry about it and told them they had the wrong number. Today my phone rang while I was at the clinic. I said if it wasn't my advisor, I wasn't answering the phone. Well, I didn't know the number so I answered the phone just in case. Here's how it went:

Me: Hello?
Caller: Hey! This is Republic. We did it!
Me: Um, what?
Caller: We're ready for Bandit!
Me: Um, I think you might have the wrong number.
Caller: Is this Shaqua?
Me: No, but I've gotten a couple of other calls for her. Why do people keep calling me?
Caller: Oh, your number is listed on this contract we've been working on.
Me: So I'm gonna keep getting these calls prolly, huh?
Caller: Yes, probably.
Me: Okay. Well, uh, thanks. B-bye.

What's really funny about this is that while I was typing this post, I got another call for Shaqua. Who the hell is Shaqua, and why is she putting my phone number on contracts I don't know about???

1 comment:

Heather said...

Bwaahaahaa!! You should have told republic that shaqua has been isn't ready for bandit due to the fact that bandit outsmarted shaqua and she's had to change her identity to gobo and move to greenland. my brain hurts. training for 8 hours a day sucks.