Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Angela!!!

To my good friend Ange...

Happy Birthday!!!

Turns out my whole weekend was based on Ange's birthday. I had a fan-freaking-tastic (if I do say so myself) party for her Sunday night. It was also in honor of my now ex-roomie (who I still haven't heard from) and his moving to Cali. We had so much fun that continued all the way to 10pm Monday! She stayed the night, and I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Yum! Then we went to lunch with Mama, went to a movie--The Illusionist--and Sephora, went back to my place, made soup, and watched The Mission when RAH came over. It was a great, relaxing Labor Day. Everyone should do that every once in a while.

Now it's Tuesday, the day after Labor Day. I woke up in a fairly good mood and came to work. Seems like I should've stayed home. Everyone up here today is all moody and/or pissy. Gotta love the emergencies and things that happen over holiday weekends. *Gosh!*

At least the weather is beautiful. I hope it lasts. Now if it were only November, cool, windy, cloudy, hockey season type tea weather!

No comments: