Monday, March 10, 2008

success!

Well, I made it through the week from hell. Just barely I might add. It got even more interesting with the snow that hit north Texas (twice in one week, and by the end of this week they are saying we'll be close to 90 degrees--ahh, TX weather). I'm dealing with a killer headache I've had since Friday. I can't decide if it's sinus crap or just stress. I do believe it's a little of both. Really though, I just want it to go away.

Don't really have much I can put down here. Just thought I should do the online check in sorta thing. Oh, one thing! The paternal side of the family took me out for dinner Saturday night for the last birthday hurrah. In the card from my father was a "voucher" for 3 days/2 nights at a resort in the hill country. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I can't wait to get away for a weekend. I need it. Now is when all of my friends start playing their cards right in hopes of accompanying me. =)

Peace out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hill Country eh? Oh...umm...yeah, that's what I meant to type...here goes. Countdown to Sushi-Bliss= T Minus 2 days...


*drool*