Sunday, March 16, 2008

idiots of the world unite

Wow, do I feel stuuuuuuuuuuuupid. I was so proud of myself Friday night. I stayed home and did my taxes. I pulled the disc out of the envelope thingy, downloaded it on the computer, and proceeded to fill in all the appropriate boxes. I got confused a couple times, like many people do, about some of the questions it was asking me. For example, why does it care if I used my car for business in 2005? Really? Okay, whatever. I figure the program knows what it is doing. I finally finished the thing, and it wanted to save itself as "2006 taxes" or something like that. I changed the file name to "2007 taxes" thinking it was just a fluke. No, no fluke. I did my taxes for the wrong year. DOH! Wow. I truly am showing my blonde roots these days.

And no, I have not redone the taxes for the correct year yet. I'm still too cranky.
=)

No comments: