Sunday, December 02, 2007

Sunday night blogging

There are times I question my sanity. Right now is one of those times. For the first time in about a month, I returned to my Bible study group. Gosh, I really like these people. Unfortunately, when we hit the pub for the refreshments afterward, I inevitably get smoked out. Tonight, the two guys sitting across from me were rolling their own cigarettes. Ugh! I'm always downwind of smoke and leave smelling like a freaking ashtray. I may have to take a shower before bed just to get rid of the smell. What's worse? Even though I don't smoke, I can taste it in my mouth. Gack!!!

So, other things....
I'm totally enjoying my 3 days in a row off of work. I sooooooo needed them. I think I was getting a little burned out on poop. And my house looks a little better from the free time spent tidying. Things are progressing well with the new man--still not taking any leaps yet. Taking my time with this one. And no, no details here. Oh, except that I can tell that Thomas does not approve. Spending ~3 hours at the mall yesterday (to support my lovely friends in their musical exploits) was seriously not good for my back and shoulders. I sat on a brick wall with no back support for just shy of and hour and a half. Much pain today. I'm glad I can be there for my friends kids when they don't want to turn to their parents just yet with problems. However, cut me some slack and don't hit me with a possible life altering text message when I'm at work. It can be very distracting. Glad things worked out with that one!

That's all I got for now. More when it happens!

No comments: