Tuesday, November 27, 2007

time for a new purse

Wow, has it really been over a week since I last put up a post? I'm a total slacker. My apologies.


I can't remember if I blogged about how I got iced tea in my purse a couple of weeks ago. Well, yesterday morning, it was worse. I stopped at the local Starbucks for a gingerbread latte (nonfat, of course), and proceeded to dump half of it into my purse. Hmmm, how is this possible, you wonder? My purse was on the floorboard next to the gear shift and my arm knocked the aforementioned beverage. Knocked it right into the purse. Damn. Looks like someone will have to hit the Target to buy yet another inexpensive handbag. And thank goodness for the $12 purse. Granted, my mother and best friend will hate it--it's the beautifulness that is army green! Looks like something a high schooler might carry. Then again, considering how rough I am with them, I need something I don't mind replacing! Since this one is fabric, I may be able to throw it in the washer if necessary. Wait, no--when necessary.

Let's see--what other goings on are there? Funny how many times during the day while I'm driving or otherwise engaged I think to myself "dang, I gotta blog about that." Then I finally get the chance and ... what was it all about? Damn getting older and getting forgetful. What was I talking about again?

But one thing I do remember:
Happy Birthday JCC!!! Enjoy your youth and your mindfulness while you can!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I 'm glad you got a cheap purse, but I do hate that color!! It also sucks that they are re-painting the stupid apartment complex that SAME FARKING COLOR!! Yargh.