Friday, December 07, 2007

what a week

This week has officially sucked a big hairy man's arse. It was topped off today by me working almost 10.5 hours. Nothing but tons and tons of poop followed by buckets of urine and blood. Woo-hoo! Sounds like fun, huh? I am glad to be at home (and clean again) finally.

It's like this: there were 3 people on vacation this week. Then one girl, who just got back from vacation, worked 2 days and had to leave because her father-in-law (who lives with her) died. I can't imagine how horrible that must have been. *quietly says prayer of thanksgiving for all my family and friends* Ergo, we were 4 people short. THEN, the girl who is my major cohort had a vacation day today. ARRGH! It was insane.

I am now officially brain dead. Oh, ya, and I have to be back in the morning. Yippee. Please don't be offended if I accidentally forget to call or return emails for a few days. I just have to make it to Wednesday....

No comments: