Monday, February 11, 2008

wtf?

So while I was out driving all over creation today, I saw the most interesting thing. I was stopped at a stoplight waiting to cross over a highway. Anyone want to guess what else was stopped and waiting next to me? Two old men on unicycles. Yes, unicycles. One had a long grey moustache and the other a mini version of a ZZ Top beard. Of all the people you expect to be on unicycles, these were the two least likely. What a trip.

Okay, it is entirely too hard to type with a bandage on the tip of my right middle finger (you should see all the typos I'm correcting as I go). Ergo, I'm outta here for the day. I've got a little screwing to do around the house. Get your mind outta the gutter! I've got a couple new faceplates to put on the walls. Gosh, you people....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why do you have a bandage on your middle finger? Oh, and I hope you took the neccessary precautions while screwing around your house.