Monday, October 01, 2007

I don't like Mondays

To quote The Boomtown Rats....

There was much difficulty rousing myself this morning. I've been having a devil of a time sleeping lately, so I specifically did not take a nap yesterday afternoon even though I really wanted to. I thought that would help the night time sleepiness (or lack thereof). Nope. At 10:30 I was w-i-d-e awake and watching Jurassic Park for the umpteenth time. I gave up and took a couple benedryl and a couple aleve (pain in the neck) and begged for sleep. While I eventually did fall sound asleep, I had my recurring problem of hitting snooze a lot (1 hour and 20 minutes this morning). Luckily, I had a premonition and set the alarm like 45 minutes early. I still made it to work on time, but I look like someone ran over me with a steamroller. I'm glad the poop can't comment on my looks. The other coworkers, that's another story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who needs naps when you are going to Paris>?!?!?! Thanks again for lunch today.