Sunday, October 21, 2007

why oh why

Why am I having this major craving for a man in my life? I think it has something to do with the shortening of the days, the slight chill in the air in the mornings, the fact that I'm totally over the ex. Took long enough. He really threw me for a loop. At least I can admit it freely now. Anywho, I went out tonight with a "friend" who I would love to be more than a friend. He has, unfortunately made it absolutely clear that it will never happen. I'm not pretty enough for him. He didn't have to say it out loud for me to know. Typical for me. Why do I fall for the egocentric guys? I don't mean to; it just happens. Maybe it's because I know there is no chance. Ergo, I can't get my hopes up and then have them dashed to pieces.

No more Harp on an empty stomach for the naughty mouse. That and Aqualung make me all
misty.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Ooooo, who is it, who is it, who is it... And Harp... just stick to good beer....

Anonymous said...

Umm...if it makes you feel any better, I've got a craving for a poke from a man..but not necssarily a man full time in my life.

Anonymous said...

Megan says-
I got y'all beat. I"m actually in a happy relationship!! AND he's not up my butt all the time! Aww yeah. Feel free to hate me ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, so you were TOTALLY right..it's not the State Fair food,,turns out my co-worker and I are sharin the same "virus" today...and I gave it to Jenny. Gah..public health sucks.