Thursday, June 05, 2008

you'll put your eye out!

Remember that scene in A Christmas Story when Ralphie almost shoots his eye out? Well, that whole scenario came to me this morning while I was driving to work. I wasn't even 3 blocks from my house before someone tried to blind me. I was driving with my driver's side window down (my preferred way to dry my hair on the way to the lab), and I passed a woman out weed-eating her sidewalk area. All of a sudden BAM! flying through my window, hitting my left cheek, and landing on my passenger seat after who knows how many bounces was a little rock. She could've put my eye out! Oh, but it gets better. So I look over for the rock thingy and see this minimally large spider crawl across the passenger seat and down between it and the shifting console. WTF? Is it freak out Naughty Mouse morning or something? Gosh. Anyway, I hope you all found this as entertaining as I did on my way to work this morning.

No comments: