Thursday, June 19, 2008

I have 10 minutes...

Okay, quick recap of my world:

1) DCfC Tuesday night was pretty darned good. I wouldn't say awesome because they had some sound mixing issues (well, at least I thought they did). Whenever the bass quit playing, it was very nice! Too bad Wang couldn't go after all, but the May Boy stood up and bought her ticket. And kept me from having to find a replacement concert date at the last minute. Love him!

2) Short note: a black woman told me I had a great butt. No offense to anyone out there, but I take that as a serious compliment!

3) The HSBF is officially canned. He said some things last night (via IM of course) that cannot be taken back. I don't care how "affected" you are, some things should not be said. Assface.

Ya, that's about it. I know I had something else, but if I can't think of it now, it must've not been that important. More later!

No comments: