Monday, June 16, 2008

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Or should I title this "giddy as a freaking schoolgirl"?

I just made the most insane purchase. It's not something I needed, and I don't know why I even walked into the store. When I saw it, I didn't even hold out much hope. I went into a swimsuit store. Gack, I know! However, something pulled me in there. I tried a couple of different suits. The first one fit, but it didn't inspire me to do anything. Then there was the 2nd one I tried.... I stood there in the changing room staring at myself in the mirror for a good long time. I'm sure the clerks were starting to wonder what in the world was going on. Then I texted a couple of friends. I didn't want to take it off! It looked that good on me! I am so stoked! I know, I know, I'll only be able to wear it for one season because of the silly weight loss thing, but this was a total "Go me!" purchase. Finally I can really see results. My waist has returned as has most of my figure. I'm nowhere near svelte yet (in fact, the thighs are definitely gonna need some work now), but I'm ready to show some skin! I may even be willing to post a picture or two.

Can you tell I'm excited?

No comments: