Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Tuesday

Well, I'm back in big D. Blech. I miss my god daughter and BFF!

I had a rather longish chat last night with the HSBF. It started off normal, but things got a little too comfortable and things were said that confused me. Then he had to ditch me to talk to his most recent ex. Strange. When I got to work this morning, I saw my horror-scope for the day. The clarity you had about your feelings for someone is dissolving a little bit today, but have no fear. This confusion you will be experiencing is a totally normal part of the deliberation process. You have come across new information about them, and it is only natural that this revelation makes you think twice about who you thought they were. No one is perfect, so if you thought they were, you now know you were wrong. Can you still accept them, once you've seen their imperfections. Strange. But then, I know he's not perfect. No one is. I just hoped for more....

No comments: