Thursday, January 24, 2008

yep, still sick

You think after a week of this farking crap, I'd be better. Nope. I am on the mend though. The official curse, um, I mean diagnosis, is bronchitis. Really Dr. Sherlock? You get that with the raspy rales in my chest. Gosh, you're smart. Okay, I'm not mad at him, I'm just cranky in general. Because of this illness, I didn't get to take my intended vacation. I was supposed to head down to Fredburg and San Antonio today. Since I'm still hacking up my lungs, I decided it would be best to try to heal. The worst part was hearing how upset my god daughter is about not being able to see me. Talk about serious sad face. I will make it down there eventually though. I'm hoping for sometime within the next month. I just want to get out of this town for awhile. And no, Denton doesn't cut it. The only good thing about skipping the trip is getting to see the XY this weekend. That makes up for a little of it.

Okay, the third period is about to start. Gotta go root on the Stars!

No comments: