Thursday, November 08, 2007

*splat*

First off, the good news. The tinting on my sad little car windows is getting so bad I can't see out of the back window well at all. I finally called the dealership where the car was purchased by my mother 11 years ago. Turns out, since it was done there for the purchase, the window tinting has a lifetime warranty. They will replace it for FREE!!! Woooooo-hoooooo!!! That's gonna save me about $300. Sweet!

Second off, the hilariously disgusting news. Luckily I was on the phone with the Hbomb so I have an "ear witness." I was over at a friend's house feeding her 2000 cats. When I was leaving, I felt the urge to sneeze. I held the phone away from my face as to not deafen my friend, sneezed, and heard a "splat" on the tile floor. Yes friends, I sneezed something icky outta my mouth onto the floor. Trouble was, then I had to find said splat to clean it up. It was hard to find through all the laughing I was doing. Sometimes I love the disgusting ickiness of the human body.

No comments: