Friday, September 21, 2007

tgif?

Wow. I am super cranky. I can't decide if it's due to work, hormones, or the fact that I'm still taking the pred. I hate that I've been jumping down the May boy's throat for no reason for the past couple of days. Oh well, taper started yesterday to my lowest dosage. Only 2 more weeks of prednisone. Thank goodness!

On a happier note, I made an appointment to get a henna tattoo tomorrow after work. FINALLY!!! Since il doctore told me not to get a real one (to my mother's delectation), I figured this was a good thing. The henna lady also thinks the doctor was smart to tell me such. All the danged healthy people in the world....

I had some seriously farky dreams last night. Lots of anguish, dementia, and tornadoes. At least this time I didn't have to save anyone's life. Those dreams are sure tiring. I blame watching too much Law and Order in the past couple of days.

Well, one of the girls up here at work just told me I can go home for the day. If only she were the boss...! ;-)

No comments: