Wednesday, November 26, 2008

yay and ouch

I finally have my baby Maximilian back. He had to get a new thermostat. Yes, in the grand scheme of things, I probably could've replaced that part myself. However, it was nice to have someone else do it correctly the first time. I always worry about working on systems that are full of fluids. I got him back yesterday morning and just about did a little dance when he got me to work safely without overheating. I figure after 148K miles, he deserved a new thermostat. =)

As to the ouch, I had a session with the personal trainer today. We started with 30 minutes of racquetball for cardio then followed with 45 minutes of arms and shoulders with weights. I wanna die now. I can hardly lift my arms to take off my sweatshirt! I just gotta keep telling myself it's good for me, it's good for me.

I got to see the Canuck last night. He was back for business again for a night or two. He's supposed to leave tonight, but he's gonna try and change it and fly out tomorrow so I can see him again tonight. Sweetie! Funny that neither of us has really done a whole lot in the month since we saw each other last. He did get to see Coldplay in Denver (good for him, I'm not a huge fan). When they dropped some crazy confetti shaped like butterflies, he caught and kept one for me. What a dork (rolls eyes). At least he was thinking of me!

Ya, that's about all I can come up with right about now. I think I might need a nap now so I can relax my poor arms.

No comments: