Monday, December 08, 2008

you people

Okay. You people that I call friends who call me a friend. You gotta back me up and tell me what you are thinking. In the past week, I've had at least 4 of you tell me that you thought the "man in my life" was playing me, jerking me around, and/or giving me the run around. Two of you told me you think I may even be the "other woman." Why didn't you tell me this sooner? Haven't you all figured out by now that I (fortunately or not) always see the best in people. Do you remember the jerk from Boston from a couple of years ago? You all officially have my permission to tell me when you think I'm making a mistake. Thank you in advance for helping me not make these ridiculous mistakes in the future. It does make life happier only seeing the best. This is why I keep y'all around. =) Thanks guys!

Gosh! All it takes is the ex that everyone liked showing back up in my life....
*swoon*

No comments: