Sunday, July 27, 2008

ennhh!

Why oh why do I do it? I made this killer veggie curry the other day. It is soooo good. I had a little bit for breakfast. Ya, if you knew me well, you'd understand I rarely eat breakfast food for breakfast. Anywho, when I got home from church today, I sauteed a little chicken and garlic to add to some of the curry mixture. That was lunch. It was soooooo good, and I didn't eat nearly slow enough, so now I've got a killer stomach ache. Luckily, I know that this is just my "full tummy" feeling and not the "crap, I gotta go to the ER now" feeling. In fact, as I sit here and type, it is already abating. If I were at work, Wang and I would take a walk through the parking lot, and I'd be fine within minutes. Just gotta wait for digestion to kick in. C'mon digestion! Don't fail me now!!! Maybe I'll add a little GasX to the mix to help...!

Oh, and think happy thoughts. My "date" is tonight! =)

No comments: