Friday, August 10, 2007

AHA!

Well, I slept like a baby last night. No deconamine before bed must be the trick. Doesn't make sense since all it contains is antihistamine and decongestant. Oh well. Who cares as long as it works when I take it and lets me sleep well when I don't!

As a side note, I did not make it to the gym yesterday (naughty mouse!). However, I did move a crap load of bulky trash out to the curb. I look like I just moved in and pruned the trees--boxes, limbs, and branches all over the edge of my yard. And of course they are all carefully placed as to not block access to the fire hydrant. I think that was a good bit of exercise in its own right. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for cleaning!! I too was hitting the cleaning biznasty yesterday...minus the tree trimming since I don't have any trees.