Monday, July 30, 2007

the transformation begins...

First, let me apologize for the serious lack of postings. Claiming busy-ness doesn't seem adequate, but it's all I've got!

Second, here's the update: I gave up and re-joined a gym. I figure if two of my doctors have told me to lower my blood pressure and lose weight, I should take them seriously. Ergo, as of last week, I joined a gym close to my house and began my new workout regimen. It's not too harsh yet, but I want to start slowly (as to not cramp up into a tiny ball and disappear in thin air). Today will be my 3rd official workout. And what's with all the people saying things like "Oh, I feel so great after I workout!" I'm going to have to raise the bullshit flag on that one. All I feel like after working out is hot, sticky, and smelly. Oh, and maybe little painful. Some people are so weird.

Unfortunately, that's all I've got folks. The life of the naughty mouse is seriously lacking in entertainment value these days. I'll work on it for the readers. ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan says-
Dude tell me about it! Me and my sis went walking yesterday, and I got so hot I puked and she was all "Don't feel GREAT now? Isn't the adrenaline awesome?" I was like, "dude I just want to lay in the grass and die now." Some people...

Anonymous said...

The only time I ever feel good is when the workout is over and i know i get to go home. That's it...just the thought of going home and putting on jammies is the "good" feeling.