Thursday, July 05, 2007

apologies all around

I would like to apologize to all my friends who I've irked in the past week or so. It seems like I'm being extra cantankerous of late. I think I may have come up with a reason why. Well, not a reason or excuse but a kinda subconscious sorta thinking. Maybe I'm trying to piss people off so they won't mind so much when I leave. The more I think about it, the better Maine looks. Not necessarily for my personal life but for my career. Maybe I have it in my head that I will be moving in the next couple of months. I know that I've been extra bitchy with Richie, but I don't think he can really tell the difference. And poor H-bomb! I really need to keep my thoughts and feelings out of her personal life. She is an adult capable of making her own decisions. Then anyone who was playing board games with me yesterday--I had to consciously try to make myself not be so bloody competitive.

So if I have said or done anything to ruffle your feathers in the past week or so, I am truly sorry. If I haven't said or done anything to offend you, give it time. I'm sure I will. ;-)

No comments: