Saturday, March 24, 2007

grr...boo...hiss

I have a new nemesis. I thought it was my friend, but I was mistaken. It is Claritin-D. I've taken plain ole Claritin in the past and had no problems. Haha! Obviously when you put the "D" after it, it changes everything. Last night I actually bonked the bridge of my nose not once but twice into the oculars of the microscope (the thingies that stick out that you look through). This will not dissuade me from taking said Clatitin in the future; however, I will not take it while at work. Makes for a very bad night. All I wanted to do was sleep. Now, at 10:45am the next day, I'm so freaking wired because of my caffeine consumption. Maybe I'll stop and get lunch/breakfast/whatever on the way home. At least I don't have to be back here for 7 hours. Woo-hoo!

No comments: