Friday, October 27, 2006

it's been awhile...

...and there is so much to spill.

I just got back from Ohio for training. It was actually fun. The best part of the whole time though (other than the rocking dog awesome steak from Ruth's Chris) was the snow Monday morning. Big pretty flakes that didn't stick to a thing. Oh well, at least we got to see it. Chris and I had a ton of fun playing with poop--parasite training stuff. At least I like it. ;-)

Diwali was last weekend so we had a big Indian chow down at work tonight. Unfortunately, I'm thinking I shouldn't have eaten. I think I got a touch of food poisoning at the airport in Charlotte on the way home. I feel no es bueno. Blech.

The boys couldn't be happier that I'm home. They stuck to me like glue all day today. Granted, most of that I was in bed or watching TV, but they were still right there next to me--touching me if possible. Spoiled rotten kiddos!

I'm sure there was more random stuff that I wanted to blog, but I can't think of it now (1:05am--waiting my 15 minutes to read my samples). There is one other thing I need to post, but it deserves its entry. Until then!

No comments: