Monday, October 30, 2006

Gosh!

Okay, I'm sorry people. Maybe I'd post more often if people didn't walk up to me on the street and scream "Dammit woman! Post already!" all day long.

Things have been an utter whirlwind lately. For those not "in the know," there is a new man in my life. And no, he's not of the four legged variety (no more strays for me!). We've spent as much time together as possible since I got back from Ohio, and when we're not together, we're thinking of each other. Yes, it's sappy, but what am I gonna do about it? Those of you that actually know me know that I'm so NOT into believing in things like karma, luck, and soul mates. Well, looks like I was wrong on the soul mate thing. Even though we've only officially known each other a few weeks, I feel like we've known each other for years. And I mean that in the best of all possible ways! We can sit and talk about anything or nothing and be perfectly comfortable with each other. Heck, we've even talked about how it's weird that we can talk about anything. For the moment, everything seems utterly mutual, but knowing me, I'm still a tad skeptical. Who wouldn't be?

Anyway, so there's my update. I promise to try and post more often, but I'm still a little jacked up by my schedule. Stupid graveyard shifts followed by weekday training then back to graveyards. Ugh. I gotta take a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan says-
Congrats on the new boy! Here's to Happy Cuddly Holidays ;)