Wednesday, June 30, 2010

tmi

That about says it all. I'm gonna tell you all way more than you want to know. Well, not really, but you'll be able to imagine.

For the next two weeks (or three if it doesn't work well), I've got to be on a low fiber diet. I've got to try and do low residue for a couple of days to kick start this craziness, but I'm not going to go overboard. Being on the stupid prednisone for 4 months really screwed up my GI system. Actually, it's more going off the pred that's causing the problems. Supposedly it is a common side effect. Can't say as I'm a fan. One good thing is that I get to eat cheese everyday. CHEESE!!!!! I love me some cheese. Sadly, all my favorite TV snacks are out: blanched green beans and asparagus, raw carrots and celery, and almonds. Damn. Oh, and no popcorn. Dangit.

Have fun eating all the wonderful fruits and vegetables of the summer season. Hopefully I can join you in a couple weeks.

1 comment:

cash property buyer said...

Nice > diet it's very good sometime!