Wednesday, August 20, 2008

here's one for the wtf column

So I get home from work today with my take away from Bubba's (yes, mom--fried chicken!) and I want to veg out in front of the tv while I eat. I had a crappy day at work, and I deserve it! I am so stoked because FLN channel finally has Iron Chef (the original campy Japanese version) reruns going again. Woo-hoo! I tune in, get my fork, and get ready for campy cuisine. Ya, well, it's battle Giant Eel! Dun dun dunnnnn! Um, they are all still alive. Until the chefs get a hold of them. Eww. No. Can't watch that. So what do I do? I turn it to Trauma: Life in the ER on Disc Health. I go from one bloody mess to another. The eel thing has me all queasy and blech, but the stab wound in the ER--meh. WTF? Ya, thanks kids. I know I'm "special." I think that was the last post as a matter of fact...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having worked in a few ERs, I understand completely. But don't let this make you feel any less "special."
LB