Friday, January 16, 2009

tgif

What a Friday! I'm finally home after a crazy morning/early afternoon. I was back up at Presby today for an abdominal sonogram specifically looking at my gall bladder. Happily, everything inside me is beautiful! My gall bladder is totally empty--no stones. I'm so freaking excited that I don't have to schedule another farking surgery for the next week or so. Whoot to my gall bladder! Then I had to come home and wait for the shelter people to come by and pick up some clothes. I say "some" like it's not that big of a deal. Hah! I had 14 bags of clothing, 1 bag of shoes, and 1 bag of hotel soap/shampoo/consitioner samples that I donated to the Austin Street Centre. I hate to admit that it made me really smiley when they were so happy that I had so much. What a way to give when you don't have the money to give. Then I made the mistake of falling asleep all cozy wrapped in warm covers and was almost late for my hair appointment. Dang, my hair looks FAB-U-LOUS now! Dane is freaking amazing. Then I got my brows totally reshaped--I have arches now. I had fun talking with the esthetician all about France (she is originally from Provence). Now I'm back home, eating a protein bar (ugh) and contemplating another nap. What a fantastic day off work. Too bad I have to go back to the poop tomorrow. Have a great weekend my peeps!

No comments: