Tuesday, June 28, 2011

ah Tuesday

I had a wonderful weekend with the Schmoopy last weekend. He had to come down for a job interview thingy (more of an audition than a real interview). I let him drag me all around NOLA even though it was hot and humid. I didn't get too much of a sunburn. I took the sunscreen, but we left it in the car. Whoops. Now it's just another week of work and I go home to Texas for the weekend. Whoopie! I gotta get me TexMex in a big bad way.

In other news, check the date. Um, people, we're like halfway through 2011 already. WHERE DID IT GO?!?!? Time to start thinking about all the latter yearly birthdays and Christmas. Ugh. Living where I do has made me uber poor. I hope people will be happy with my smiling face and a Christmas letter this year. I don't even know if I'll be able to go home from Christmas this year. I'm taking off the week of Thanksgiving so I'll have to let the coworker have some holiday time off, too. Ugh. Why am I worrying about Christmas in July? This is what I do folks.

FYI, the David Gray CD Foundling is quite good. Listen to it. Go. Do it!

1 comment: