Sunday, January 24, 2010

and so begins another week

Looks like the Saints and Colts are gonna be battling it out in a couple weeks. I can't believe the Colts were able to make such a come back and the Vikes just couldn't save their own skins for all the turnovers. Oh well, such is life. It's not like the Stars could ever make the Superbowl or anything. =)

The boy and I had a very nice weekend considering my body and hormones really wanted me to stay in bed the whole time. He got down here last night and took me to dinner before I dragged him off to a party with a bunch of people he didn't know. Technically, I only knew the hostess, but it didn't matter at all. Everyone was delightful! Today I did the singing thing, came home, and took a loooooong nap while I had the Flyers/Penguins game on the TV (I don't even know who won since I slept thru it all). Got up and made some tacky mac and cheese lunch for us and went off to a work meeting. Yep, pretty boring, but nice nonetheless.

Let's see what the week has in store!

No comments: