Monday, March 09, 2009

the L word

No, this is not going to be a cable network show type of post. This is about the original L word. He finally said it. It seems to be rather official. We've both said the "I love you" thing, and he's mentioned that he plans on being in my life for quite a while. Good thing since I'm pretty danged fond of him, too. Generally it was a fantastic weekend. If only I hadn't scraped both of my knees and beat the snot outta my right index finger playing softball Friday night. I'm just not as young as I used to be. And for your reference, yes, it is hard to type with a band aid on your index finger. Also, the finger mouse thing on the lap top will not recognise my finger with the band aid on. Dangit. =)

On a completely different note, I went out and spent my birthday money today. I got a prefect LBD (little black dress) and 2 new skirts (one denim one khaki). Would you believe the skirts are a size 8?!?!? OMG!!! I still gotta tone up these thighs though!

No comments: