Wednesday, November 29, 2006

thank God for puppies and kittens

Yep, without those cute little furry wonders, I'd never get to find any parasites at work. Although last night I did have a 12 year old dog absolutely LOADED with hookworms. Good times.

So while I sit there at the microscope and scan slides, I've started making up song titles (and a few lyrics to boot). Tell me what you think...

Junky Poop
Is That a String in Your Ass?
You've Been Eating Vegetables
Tiny Air Bubbles

That's just a start folks. Think what other wonders I can concoct with even less sleep!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Personally, I'm partial to Is that a string in your ass? and Tiny Air Bubbles

lindl30 said...

Okay, the lack of sleep is getting scary. But it was really good to talk with you last night!

Andrew said...

more regular blogging please