Thursday, November 16, 2006

She Lives

To quote the Judybats...

"She lives, no fear, doubtless in everything she knows
Through time, unchecked the sureness of her flows
She leaves herself inside you when she goes
She lives in a time of her own"

So that song has been going through my head the past couple of days. I know I haven't fully recovered from the crud, but I know that I'm not gonna die. Was it the flu? Meningitis? Hong Kong chop suey flu? Who the heck knows, but I'm on the upswing. At least I don't want to chop off my head from the rest of my body anymore. I haven't wanted to die so bad since I had the flu about 10 years ago. Now if I could get rid of the feeling of fluid-filled ears, I might be onto something good.

Ya, I'm tired now. Gotta nap from this exhausting workout of typing.

No comments: