Friday, March 26, 2010

long time no blog

Hello my one dear reader. =) Sorry for the prolonged absence. There's been nothing exciting to write about lately. Now, however, with the ides of April approaching, I've got a doozie. I owe Uncle Sam a boatload of money. Yes, a boatload. So much so that I'm sitting here contemplating cutting off the cable while I drink my sugar-free hot chocolate laced with Godiva liqueur and Kahlua. Hmmm, I wonder if I could squeeze in a few hours overtime at the lab a week? I should ask about that. If you know of anyone having a small dinner party or gathering who needs a cook, please send them my direction. All they have to do is pay for the food and a modicum of overhead for my fee. See, cooking allays my tension better than anything else! I was always a big "cooker" when finals came around during college. Heck, to this day if I get stressed out, people I know wind up with cookies or brownies or lasagne or something! Nope, there will be no trip to the beach this summer. I'll be working!

But first I have to pass that darned masters exam....

Who wants brownies?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like some brownies! Have had a wicked brownie craving all freaking weekend!!!