Sunday, February 07, 2010

Geaux Saints!

Granted I was rooting for the Colts. The reason I gave the men tonight? I like horses, and colts are cuter than saints. Yes, I know I'm a dork.

The man and I actually had our first real date this year last night. We went out to Campisi's, and he ate waaaaaaaaaay too much garlic. I mean, how long can someone burp up garlic smell? Let me tell you, you don't want to know! After that, we went and saw Up in the Air. It was better than I expected. It was also much more depressing than I expected. ***spoiler alert spoiler alert*** When he left everything behind and went to Chicago to find the woman, I knew what he was going to find. What a bitch! Man and I talked about that a little; she never truly lied to him. Ugh. Made me really despise her character. I think that was the idea. It was a great date though! After that, we came home and I went pretty much straight to bed.

Today was a nice lazy day partly due to sniffles and antihistamines. When I was asked if everything was alright due to my constant sniffling and nose blowing, I gave up and took some chlorphenarimine. Shortly after that, I took a two hour nap! Then it was sitting on the futon watching Law and Order marathons before we headed out to watch the game with friends.

Now, it is time for bed since my alarm will go off at 5:30am. I may or may not get up for the 6am yoga class, but the alarm is set. Tomorrow is a 2 job day so I may just sleep in (until 7:30 if you can call that sleeping in). =)

No comments: