Friday, December 29, 2006

Poop!

So, here I am at work. Waiting until it is time for me to actually clock in. Bored. So I thought I'd share a few things with you to kill time.

#1. It may just be me, but a funny thing happened this morning here at work. I was setting up my "spreadsheet" (for lack of a better word) of my poop samples when I dropped a couple of samples on the floor. Yes, they were in containers. No, it didn't make a mess. Anyway, the funny thing was that when they hit the floor, I muttered "shit" under my breath. Well, yes, that's what I was working with. I kinda cracked myself up a little with that one. It could've just been the fact that I worked 10.5 hours with next to no break that made me a little punchy though.

#2. How freaking fantastic is the weather that North Texas is having right now? Dang, all that rain and lightening and thunder! Great sleeping weather. I didn't even have to use my brand new eye shades today. (and, no, I did not take that blasted sleepy-time supplement this morning since I was late in getting home and to bed)

#3. Why do I have so much trouble believing in myself? The boy didn't call me for a few days, and I totally panicked. He finally sent me a text saying that he was sick, had a fever, and had no voice. Did I let that keep me from worrying that he was finished with me? Heck no! I can twist anything normal situation around into something terrible. Ahh, the joys of being a hormonal woman.

#4. Iced tea is just about the greatest thing under the sun. God, I love me some Sonic with the Route 44 sized tea. Unsweetened, of course. And none of that fruity crap either. Just good old basic black tea. Well, whatever my friend Kim makes is freaking awesome, too. Some crazy blend she makes herself with a little Earl Grey in it. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

No comments: